Description and Features
1) It contains the biographies of 8858 narrators of Hadeeth
2) Information about the narrators is taken from the books: “تهذيب الكمال في أسماء الرجال” by Al-Haafidh Al-Muzzee, “تهذيب التهذيب” and “تقريب التهذيب” by Al-Haafidh Ibn Hajar, and “الكاشف” by Al-Haafidh Adh-Dhahabee.
3) Regarding the narrators, these categories of information are provided: date of birth, date of death, Tabaqah (i.e. category or level – a technical term in Hadeeth science indicating the era in which the person lived), who narrated from him (from the people of the books of Hadeeth), his evaluation by Imaam Ibn Hajar, his evaluation by Imaam Adh-Dhahabee, what other scholars said about him, his teachers, and his students.
4) Ability to search for narrators by name using an advanced search capability and the ability to jump to a narrator by number according to the number of “تقريب التهذيب” by Imaam Ibn Hajar.
5) Ability to copy the information about a narrator or more than narrator at a time and ability to bookmark a narrator.
6) A database of nick names of narrators and a database of the evaluation terms used by Al-Haafidh ibn Hajar.
The program is an executable (.exe) and should work on most Windows operating systems. I tried it on Vista and it had no problems.
Download the program in a zip format from this link:
Alternatively, you can download the file from this link.
Extract the contents of the zip file and open the “SETUP.exe” file to proceed with the installation.