Description and Features
2) It is organized in a reasonable order starting with single letters, combined letters, then the letters at the beginning of the Surahs of the Qur’aan, then vowels, and so on.
3) The book is simple and clear to read. It is divided into 17 chapters for ease of use.
4) Provided below, in addition to the book in PDF format, are 4 audio files for the recitation of the entire 17 chapters so that you can learn the proper pronunciation and reading even without having a live teacher with you.
5) This can be really helpful as a prerequisite to learning Tajweed (the science of the recitation of the Qur’aan).
The files are one ebook (.pdf) and 4 audio files (.mp3) and hence are OS-independent (can work on virtually any system).
Download the book from this address:
Download the 4 audio files from these links:
Download Audio 1 (from the beginning of the book –> the beginning of the 8th chapter)
Download Audio 2 (from the continuation of the 8th chapter –> the end of the 10th chapter)
Download Audio 3 (from the beginning of the 11th chapter –> over the half of the 13th chapter)
Download Audio 4 (from the continuation of the 13th chapter –> the end of the book)
How to Use
1) Open the ebook. The first chapter is on page 7. Move to that page and you will see that it is about the letters.
2) Open the first audio file. Play it to get oriented and see how he goes through the lecture.
3) Once you learn the order of recitation and the speed of the reciter, you can now go through the book by repeating after the reciter in the audio file in the way you find comfortable.