Description and Features
1. This web application, prepared by ejtaal.net website, provides fast and easy access to the three most popular Arabic-English dictionaries (Lane’s Lexicon, Hans Wehr, and Hava) which are arranged by word roots.
2. The web service allows you to search for word roots, and it will immediately take you to the relevant page (or very close to it) in each of the three dictionaries.
3. You can even search using English (Roman) letters and it will automatically change them into their corresponding Arabic letters. So typing in (ams) will search for (أمس). This is useful if you can’t type Arabic letters for some reason.
4. You can use keyboard shortcuts to explore the website; this makes using the service even better.
1. To access and use the service online, visit this link:
2. To download for offline use, use this link:
[Alternative link: ejtaal.net]